The Diverse Association for Professional Learning has partnered with The Minster Learning Alliance and Redhill Trust to offer twelve maths and physics paid internship places through a funded government scheme.
Not only was our bid successful we have filled all twelve places and the interns started on the 20 June for three weeks across five academies.
During their three week placement they will:
- observe, co plan and co teach some lessons
- give an assembly on why study STEM in university
- make relevant displays in the school
- support enrichment trips and clubs
- get specialist support from subject teachers
- find out if teaching is for them
We would very much like to welcome them into our schools and look forward to seeing what they have learnt and been involved in during our celebration event on their last day.