The Primary English Leadership Development Group is led by two experienced primary English leads. This network offers four workshops for colleagues to further develop their existing knowledge, explore current developments in English and network with others.
Our main aim within the sessions are to facilitate opportunities to work collaboratively and build on the capacity of subject leaders, ensuring they lead effectively, instigating change that improves outcomes for children. Practitioners will have the opportunity to discuss current issues and share expertise, ensuring it is tailored for the needs of the group. The programme will be informed by up to date research and publications and will incorporated into the sessions to deepen thinking.
English subject leaders will:
- be kept up to date with current curriculum and leadership issues that are affecting schools at both a local and national level
- have the opportunity to maintain and develop strong networks between schools and leaders
- reflect on, and celebrate successes
- share information and ideas that supports effective practice in English leadership
- moderate writing within and across schools
Dates: see table (left)
Duration: 4 x 1.5hr sessions
Delivered by: Ellie Kerr & Victoria Read
Cost: £75/free to Associated Partners
If your booking is made within a week of the programme commencing, you are not guaranteed a place. If you have been successful, our team will contact you directly.