Whether you are a local authority maintained school, a standalone academy or a small trust within our region, and are interested in joining us as an associated partner, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We welcome any questions you might have, which we can answer in an informal environment, and at a time and place of your choosing – offering you the chance to find out more about how we work and what your school could gain from working in partnership.
- An increased range of professional programmes, including, Olevi, Early Excellence, Nicola Beverley and opportunities to attend key speakers
- Access to our lead practitioners, subject specialists and networking teams
- Sharing of ideas and good practice, including primary headteacher meetings
- Involvement and support with Initial Teaching Training including School Direct and apprenticeships
- Opportunity to improve your coaching culture in school
- Opportunity to access business function support