Calling all undergraduates in maths, physics, chemistry, languages and computing
Collectively, Diverse Academies Trust, Redhill Trust and The Minster Learning Alliance are thrilled to be offering paid internship places for June 2024 in maths, physics, chemistry, languages and computing.
Our paid internship offers a structured, well supported programme to undergraduates wishing to explore a career in teaching. As part of the government funded scheme, you could receive up to £1,200* for a three-week placement in one of our academies. We offer a varied experience on our internship programmes, some of which are outlined below:
- observing subject-specific lessons, core subjects and other areas of interest
- team-teaching some lessons
- supporting after-school enrichment and trips
- receiving support from specialist teachers and other professionals in key areas of wider education
- supporting the wider school for example creating displays
We look forward to welcoming applications for our paid internship programme 2024 from January and we hope to support as many undergraduate students as possible with their journey into teaching. The closing date is 15 March 2024.
*Full weekly internship payment will be made in line with National Minimum Wage and will be subject to applicant’s age.