NATIONAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
National Professional Qualifications (NPQs) are a nationally recognised suite of qualifications for teachers and school leaders at all levels – from those who want to develop expertise in high quality teaching practice to those leading multiple schools across a trust.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Learn from a rich curriculum based on evidence-based practice
- Transfer your learning as and when you change schools
- Complete your learning in a flexible way- both virtually and in regional face to face groups
In addition, the revised suite of NPQs has been refreshed to reduce the workload burden on teachers while still having the opportunity to develop and apply apply their knowledge, skills and understanding.
Find out more about the range of NPQ programmes in the prospectus: NPQ Programme Prospectus (PDF)
Overview of Programmes
Whether you are a teacher looking to deepen your expertise or a school leader wanting to stretch yourself to the next transition in your career, we offer an NPQ programme which is suitable for you.
The reformed suite of NPQs no longer includes the NPQ for Middle Leadership as this has been replaced by three specialist teacher qualifications- NPQLT, NPQLBC, and NPQLTD.
The new NPQ suite can be found here
Delivered by: Church of England
Applications are open now for 2021-22!
Applications are open for teachers and school leaders who wish to start a programme in either November 2021 or February 2022.
- Deadline for November 2021 Cohort: 8th October 2021
- Deadline for February 2021 Cohort: 14th January 2022